Shipping and Returns
All Stealth Project products will be shipped by United States Postal Service (USPS), Priority Mail, insured for loss, and with delivery confirmation paid for by the purchasing customer as a shipping and handling charge. Products will only be shipped to the U.S. card holder’s billing address to circumvent “straw man” and/or fraudulent identity theft purchases. Shipping and handling charges for any order will be included as a line item in the order cart summary for review and final approval by the purchasing customer. Shipping usually occurs one to two business days after the order has been placed to allow time for the MSP (Merchant Service Provider) to complete the transaction settlement.
All Suppressor purchases made from stealthproject.com exclusively are processed with a 100% money back guarantee subject to these conditions:
- You first contact Stealth Project and provide your reason for the return within 90 days of your purchase. 1) If it’s related to malfunction, or poor function, etc., we’d like to help you get it fixed. 2) Returns for replacement are covered by Stealth Project’s limited warranty that accompanies every Stealth Project product.
- You are the original purchaser and you purchased the product from stealthproject.com.
- You provide the receipt or Order # with your return along with your name, mailing address the 100% refund check should be sent to you, and your email address. 100% applies only to the product purchase price and includes the shipping you paid at the time of purchase.
- You return the product to Stealth Project at your cost. We recommend that you include tracking so that you and Stealth Project can confirm delivery.
- When the product is received, Stealth Project will mail out the refund check within five business days with an email notification to you.
Stealth Project Suppressors ™ perform differently than the 100-year-old baffle systems utilizing a patented helical core designed with Accelerated Gas Technology ™.